Websites are as valuable to a business as your email and business card.
There are a lot of companies and hobby enthusiasts that claim to manage websites. However; we urge you to steer clear of your do-it-yourself tech guys. Websites take a lot of time and they need to be taken care of. You should never set up a website and leave it. Your website is an asset to your business and you should be prepared to treat it that way. Websites require maintenance and upgrades as technology is emerging at a rapid speed.
Our team works very hard to keep your website on top of all the latest software and technology updates.
Search Engines want content to rank you and they want it to be relevant, not copied, and refreshed regularly. We have partnered with AD-IOS for web design, they specialize in small to medium sized businesses and are honest hard working people just like you. All work is done within the USA and we serve businesses anywhere within the states. With 20+ years of experience and hundreds of happy customers, you can count on.
ALL WEBSITES ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL
For an average business, a website is 60% – 70% of their online footprint or presence.
1.) All websites include
- Responsive Design
- Schema Markup for Search Engine Delivery
- Analytics Load In
- Meta Tagging and Keywords
- Custom Navigation
- HTTPS security
- Social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
- Online advertising
- Email campaigns
- Other marketing channels (partners, directories, etc.)
2.) Initial Steps are always
- Content creation
- SEO (search engine optimization) of language
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service Manager
- Call Tracking with Missed Opportunity Notifications
- Online Website Chat
- Custom Secure Online Forms
- Product Feeds Amazon, Craigslist, eBay, Facebook, Google Shopping, and More!
A fully developed CMS for editing come standard with all our sites. Our editing systems are some of the easiest in the market to use.